In regards to the current spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), your health and safety is our concern. We know that a prepared way of life is better than a scared way of life. And, we are working hard to safely provide you with the services and products you need as quickly as possible.
Steps we are taking to fill online, phone and mail orders:
We’ve ordered more than our usual inventory of products in an effort to keep shelves stocked. Due to supplier lead times and factory backlogs, we are still experiencing higher than normal backorders. All of inquiries, via phone, email or Live Chat will receive a personal response, typically within 24-48 hours.
Steps we’ve taken in the store:
1. We have been continually sanitizing all commonly touched surfaces in our store, offices and warehouse.
2. Visit Lehmans.com/events for the latest information on our workshops and festivals.
3. Our Cafe is now open with limited hours: Monday through Thursday the cafe will be closed, Friday and Saturday 9am – 4pm. There is seating available indoors with partitions to allow for social distancing as well as outdoor seating available.
4. We are no longer giving samples of any food products.
5. You can find our hours for the store and cafe at Lehmans.com/kidron_store_hours_and_directions
6. In accordance with the Ohio Mandate, all employees and visitors are required to wear masks and practice social distancing while shopping in the store. There are free disposable masks at customer service or high-quality cloth Amish-made masks for sale. We also offer private shopping before hours and curb side pickup. Call 330-857-5757 x3338 for more information.
As always, you will find clean restrooms and a clean store at Lehman’s! We have had hand sanitizers mounted at each entrance for years, and have been able to keep them refilled (so far). As always, we direct employees to stay home if they feel ill or have a fever. (At Lehman’s, most of our staff is full time, not part time. And all full-time workers get at least two weeks of paid time off.) We will scrupulously follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and government.
Please check our website before traveling to the store for further updates.
We will continue to do everything we can to balance our first priority (keeping us all safe) with our second priority (running a business focused on quality products, integrity and customer service). Since the situation is fluid and fast developing, please visit OUR WEBSITE or call 800-438-5346 for the latest information.
UPDATE: Our goal is to keep this message as current as possible so that you can rely on the information here. It was last updated Wednesday, February 2 at 10AM.
–Galen Lehman, CEO