VERSATILE PUMP HEADS DESCRIPTION More Features
- Pumps can be connected to a garden hose with optional hose connector or close the optional spout spigot to pump water out a rear connection to 1¼" pipe.
- Plug in base allows you to sanitize water with bleach without removing pump head.
- Sealed Top-Brass packing nut seals top (except #110-801) and keeps dirt out of well (required by some county health departments).
- Not freeze-proof.
- Hand/Windmill Pump (#110-802) Pump Rod 7/16"OD, pump by hand up to 200', 400' with windmill, 3 stroke adjustments (5½", 7½", or 10"L), 27"L Handle
- Hand Pump (#110-801) Pump rod 7/16"OD, allows pumping by hand up to 50 ft. Open top (no packing nut), stroke not adjustable (6"L), 24"L handle.
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.