Making Sauerkraut and Pickled Vegetables at Home Book
With this book, you'll discover the simple remedies and healing agents found in lactic acid-fermented foods. Homemade sauerkraut, pickles and other fermented foods are far superior to their store-bought counterparts, both in flavor and nutrition.
- Written by internationally recognized experts on holistic living and nutrition
- Simple, step-by-step instructions on how to ferment many types of vegetables, plus delicious recipes and serving suggestions
- Helpful color photos throughout
- A handy, essential reference for novices and seasoned sauerkraut-makers alike
- Kaufmann and Schoneck, 8-1/2" x 6-1/2", 60 pp.