Simple to use:
- Insert pants stretcher, through the waist, into each leg of freshly washed pants.
- Make sure the pants stretchers are aligned with the crease lines of the pants and adjust for snug fit
- Use the hooks on the pants stretchers to hang the pants upside down and allow to dry
- Remove the pants stretchers when the pants are dry
- Wide end adjusts from 20-1/2" to 12-1/2"
- Narrow end adjusts from 11-3/4" to 7-3/4"
- Rust-resistant steel
- 1-1/4 lb
"Love these. Thinking about ordering more! Really reduces ironing. Great quality." -- A Satisfied Lehman's Customer
"Worked very well. Very pleased. A very functional design that has been resurrected from the 1950's. An excellent idea then and an excellent idea now." -- A Satisfied Lehman's Customer