Even tough, bothersome jobs like cutting cable, opening paint cans and removing putty will seem effortless with this multipurpose knife. A must-have for any toolbox, it easily slices through leather, wood, rubber, cardboard, cable - nearly anything you can put in its path.
- Drop-forged in one of England's oldest factories
- Sheffield steel blade is oil-treated and hardened midway up, leaving the 5/16" back edge unhardened so it's safe to strike with a hammer
- Triple-riveted black leather scale handle
- Comes with a handsome, handy black leather belt holster
- 4-1/2"L machined cutting edge, knife 8-1/4"L overall, (9"L, 3/4 lb with holster)
- Made in England