The Joy of Pickling Book
Out of Stock
Make the harvest last and last - pickle it! This unique cookbook goes way beyond basic pickles (although they're included too).
- 250 recipes for pickling all kinds of produce
- Learn to pickle garlic, asparagus, peppers, beans, cabbage, cherries, even nuts
- Includes complete instructions, illustrations, troubleshooting guides and up-to-date information about equipment and food safety
- New revised edition also includes nutritional, historical and miscellaneous information about pickling
- Recipes include: Sweet Tomato Chutney, Hot Orange Ketchup, Bread-and-Butter Zucchini, Apple and Onion Pickle, Sauerkraut with Juniper Berries, and Minty Watermelon Pickles
- 6-1/8" x 9-1/8"
- 382 pp.