For use with Centrex composting systems
Using about one pint per flush, these ultra low flush toilets provide all the advantages of a flush toilet while minimizing water usage. A simple foot pedal flush opens the water valve and gate when pushed down, and fills the bowl with water when lifted. After flushing, a small amount of water is held in the toilet bowl which is sealed by a self-cleaning ball valve and teflon seal. Even gravity-fed water from a roof tank is sufficient to flush a 1 pint flush toilet. In winter they can be flushed manually using a container if necessary.
Note: The toilet will ship by semi truck to a freight terminal near your home. Please call 1-888-438-5346 for a quote.
- Plastic covered wooden seat.
- 1/2" MPT water connection and 3" ABS plastic drain
- Seat Height: 17" from floor
- Vent Size: none
- 14-1/2"W × 18-3/4"H × 19-1/2"D, 30 lb.
- Choose from 2 colors - white or bone