Around here, Amish women still rely on these old-fashioned fabric bags to keep clothespins at their fingertips as they hang the family's laundry. Our version is a charming child's dress pattern that adds a bit of whimsy to every washday. It's a simple, practical helper you won't want to do without.
- Fill bag with clothespins, place on any standard clothes hanger (you supply) and slide the bag down the clothesline as needed
- Also makes a great holder indoors for plastic bags or small toys
- Choose from blue or yellow floral and red gingham cotton fabrics
- Handmade just a few miles from our store
- 20"H (with hanger), 16-1/2"W