At the end of the day, hand tools still reign supreme - no power tool can match their refined subtlety, grace or craft. Written by professional furniture maker and tool collector Garrett Hack, these two volumes are essential guides to buying, collecting and using some of the finest hand tools ever made.
- 2 great books in one set:
- The Handplane Book- Explores the fascinating world history of handplanes and offers tips and techniques for buying and using them. 263 pp.
- Classic Hand Tools-Celebrates the rich heritage and amazing variety of hand tools throughout the ages. 218 pp.
- Filled with handsome color photographs
- Packaged together in a sturdy cardboard box
- 11"x9 1/4", 4 1/2 lb