A crosscut saw is a lot slower than a chain saw and it certainly is a lot more work, but it's also quieter and lighter with no noxious fumes.
- For heavy cutting and felling
- Precision ground design can't stick in cut
- Needle point, wide perforated lance tooth cutters for all-purpose, fast cutting
- Oil hardened, special analysis steel with accurately set teeth and rakers (4 teeth/raker)
- Straight back without handles (use two #16)
- 5-1/2 ft. long, 6 lb
- USA made
Note: This very saw was used in November 2007 to cut down the 84-foot-tall Norway Spruce used as the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!