Manual Cream Separator
Ships from Manufacturer. Allow 2-3 weeks.
Remove the cream from cow's or goat's milk at home. Use the cream for making butter, cheese and ice cream. Use healthy, low-fat milk for drinking and cooking.
- Stainless steel milk tank, separation bowl and disks
- Milk and cream outlets are made of food-grade poly
- Manufactured in India to the exacting specifications of a U.S. dairy supply company
- 13"L x 11"W x 19"H, 26 lb
- 1-year warranty
Note: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take several weeks for delivery.
MANUAL CREAM SEPARATOR DESCRIPTION
Pour whole milk in the 8-liter (about 8 quart) stainless steel bowl and turn the crank. Cream exits the top spout while milk comes out the lower spout. Processes up to 60 L (over 15 gallons) per hour. Cream screw adjusts cream thickness.
55 turns per minute provides optimal bowl speed of 8400 rpm. Includes parts list, spare O-rings, float and neck springs. 13"L x 11"W x 19"H. 26 lb.
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.