Manual Cream Separator
Ships from Manufacturer. Allow several weeks.
Remove the cream from cow's or goat's milk at home. Use the cream for making butter, cheese and ice cream. Use healthy, low-fat milk for drinking and cooking.
- Stainless steel milk tank, separation bowl and disks
- Milk and cream outlets are made of food-grade poly
- Manufactured in India to the exacting specifications of a U.S. dairy supply company
- 13"L x 11"W x 19"H, 26 lb
- 1-year warranty
Note: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take several weeks for delivery.
MANUAL CREAM SEPARATOR DESCRIPTION
Pour whole milk in the 8-liter (about 8 quart) stainless steel bowl and turn the crank. Cream exits the top spout while milk comes out the lower spout. Processes up to 60 L (over 15 gallons) per hour. Cream screw adjusts cream thickness.
55 turns per minute provides optimal bowl speed of 8400 rpm. Includes parts list, spare O-rings, float and neck springs. 13"L x 11"W x 19"H. 26 lb.
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.