Exploring on snowshoes is slower and less difficult than cross-country skiing, so it really lets you take in your surroundings. It's fun, it's easy and it's great exercise!
- Frames handmade in Canada by the Huron Indians
- Made from kiln-dried ash wood, a durable and traditional snowshoe wood, and rawhide lacings
- Frames coated in 3 coats varnish and come with a 3-year warranty
- We offer two sizes in the "Modified Bear Paw," the most versatile snow shoe (works well for both flat and hilly regions)
- See Details for size information.
Note: Bindings are not included in purchase of snowshoes.
HANDCRAFTED SNOWSHOES DESCRIPTION
Small: For users under 175 lbs. 10" x 36", 4 lb; priced per pair. Does not include bindings.
Large: For users over 175 lbs. 11" x 40", 5 lb; priced per pair. Does not include bindings.
Bindings: Leather bindings with nylon heel strap with plastic fasteners. One size fits all. 1 lb.