The popular magazine Cook's Illustrated
deemed it the best chocolate chipper they tested, citing its superior chipping ability, its comfortable, workable size and shape and modest price tag. Discover this very handy tool for yourself.
- Break off uniformly sized pieces of chocolate for baking or candy making
- 6 evenly spaced, tapered zinc alloy tines form a "mini pitchfork" to smoothly penetrate blocks of chocolate
- Easy to use - doesn't require excess force
- Reproduction of Depression-Era utentils
- White porcelain handle wears better than wood and is much easier on your hands
- Also makes a great ice pick
- 7½"L, imported
Read about our chocolate chipper in the January 2009 issue of Cook's Illustrated!