Recycled Plastic Compost Tumbler
Ships from Manufacturer. Allow 2-3 weeks.
Top-quality compost requires frequent turning of the pile - and that's hard work. But anyone, in any setting, can make compost with this tumbler - in weeks, not months.
- Easiest, fastest and toughest model we've found on the market
- Easy tumbling action eliminates extra effort while properly aerating the materials inside
- Makes compost in several weeks (not months like other models)
- Heavy-duty, 100% recycled plastic (food grade and UV protected) can't warp, crack or splinter
- 10-year warranty
- 43"H x 33"W x 34-1/4"L
- 9-1/2 cu ft, 71-gallon capacity barrel (37"H x 25"OD)
- 64 lbs
- USA made
RECYCLED PLASTIC COMPOST TUMBLER DESCRIPTION
- Baffles on sides of barrel and vented lid allow the correct amount of oxygen to get into the mix, without over-drying
- Black barrel absorbs more heat, so compost "cooks" much faster
- Fill bin and tumble daily
- Little to no maintenance needed
- No cranks and rollers to clog
- No metal parts to rust
- Fully enclosed, above-ground design is kid-proof, pest-proof and aids in odor control
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.