Dual Speed Hand-Cranked Mixer
Ships from Manufacturer. Allow several weeks.
Conceived and built by a local Amish craftsman, this innovative hand-cranked mixer has 2 speeds for professional results every time, and the only power it requires comes from you! Whether you live off the grid, need a mixer for your cabin or RV, or just want to conserve energy, this appliance is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase that will become an integral kitchen companion.
- No cord to get in the way and no motor to burn out - ever
- Cranking is much easier on the arms than hand mixing
- Sturdy plastic 4-qt bowl with splash guard cover
- Choose from 2 speeds - high or low
- 2 stainless steel attachments - twin beating whisks and dough hook
- Outstanding craftsmanship
- Designed for years of rigorous daily use in Amish kitchens!
- Parts fit neatly in bowl for storage
DUAL SPEED HAND-CRANKED MIXER DESCRIPTION Specifications:
- 21-1/2"L (with handle), 11"H
- Aluminum casting housing with glossy white powder coat stays put on counter but can be easily moved
- 21-1/4 lb
- Base is 12"L x 6-1/2"H x 8"D
- Made near our store in Ohio with parts from USA and Germany
Works Like a Charm- It couldn't be simpler: just choose your speed and attachment, depending on what you're mixing. Attach the handle to one of the two bolts on the side of the base to mix at high or low speed. Two stainless steel attachments are included: twin beating whisks for high-speed beating of creams, egg whites, light doughs and batters; and dough hook for low-speed mixing of heavier bread and cookie doughs. (For mashed potatoes, use twin whisks on low speed.) Our testing proved this machine remarkably powerful, quiet and easy to use - and the mashed potatoes were fantastic.
Built Solid as a Rock- Designed for Amish kitchens, where plenty of daily cooking is done for large families! Heavy-duty steel gears and stainless steel shaft inside. Heavyweight 4-qt plastic bowl with splash-guard cover and stainless steel attachments are very similar to those made by Bosch™, a long-trusted name in kitchen equipment. Sturdy aluminum base with white powder coating stays put on your counter, yet it's not too heavy to move. Parts fit neatly inside bowl for storage.
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.