Streb's Old-Fashioned Ham
For over 70 years, Streb's Old Hickory hams have been locally famous in our rural community. A small, third-generation family business, Streb's specializes in locally raised meats, hickory smoked the traditional way (in a real smokehouse just a few miles from our store) for an unmistakably authentic flavor every time.
Note: Hams ship directly from Lehman's in Dalton, Ohio in a styrofoam cold pack. Cold packs will maintain freshness five to seven days during shipping. Hams will ship the Monday following the date the order was placed to ensure delivery during the business week.
- Unsliced, boneless hams are fully cooked, so they're delicious served hot or cold.
- Each approx. 7-9 lb ham serves 10-15.
- Packed in natural juices with no water added.
- Shelf life in the refrigerator is 60 days as long as the shrink-wrap seal is not broken.
- May be frozen, but this could reduce the hickory-smoked flavor.
- Deliveries to USA only (including AK and HI).
STREB'S OLD-FASHIONED HAM DESCRIPTION
Cured with water. Custom complete flavor base (salt, sugar, sodium tripolyphosphate, propylene glycol, monosodium glutamate, maple syrup concentrate, spice extractives, caramel color), sodium phosphate. Cure Mix: (Salt, sodium nitrate).