Streb's Old-Fashioned Ham
For over 70 years, Streb's Old Hickory hams have been locally famous in our rural community. A small, third-generation family business, Streb's specializes in locally raised meats, hickory smoked the traditional way (in a real smokehouse just a few miles from our store) for an unmistakably authentic flavor every time.
Note: Ham contains monosodium glutamate.
- Unsliced, boneless hams are fully cooked, so they're delicious served hot or cold.
- Each approx. 7-9 lb ham serves 10-15.
- Packed in natural juices with no water added.
- Shelf life in the refrigerator is 60 days as long as the shrink-wrap seal is not broken.
- May be frozen, but this could reduce the hickory-smoked flavor.
- Deliveries to USA only (including AK and HI).
- USA meat from Ohio
Note: Since this item is perishable, it will ship
the Monday following the date the order was placed. This ensures
delivery during the business week. Please call us with any questions:
Hams ship directly from Lehman's in Dalton, Ohio in a styrofoam cold
pack. Cold packs will maintain freshness five to seven days during
STREB'S OLD-FASHIONED HAM DESCRIPTION
Cured with water. Custom complete flavor base (salt, sugar, sodium tripolyphosphate, propylene glycol, monosodium glutamate, maple syrup concentrate, spice extractives, caramel color), sodium phosphate. Cure Mix: (Salt, sodium nitrate).