Breathe freely without medications. The nasal cleansing pot (also called a neti pot) has been used for centuries in India, and is now becoming increasingly popular in the West. Featured recently on Oprah!
- Natural way to keep nasal passages clear and healthy
- Removes pollen, pollutants and other irritants
- Keeps viruses from taking hold in the nasal passages
- Can be used as an important tool in prevention of colds, influenza and Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Durable, lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant
- Dishwasher safe
- Instructions included
NOTE: ONLY use purified or distilled water in your nasal cleansing pot. Serious health risks are associated with using plain tap water in neti pots. NEVER use plain tap water.