"Wow," was our reaction when we saw this piece of furniture. "Wow," is what you'll say when you see it in your kitchen. It's a functional work of art - one so well-built, you"ll use it for years and pass it on to the next generation.
- Handcrafted of gorgeous, durable maple and cleverly designed for maximum function in a small space
- Smooth-sanded 2" thick butcher block top (48" × 25-1/4") with a tough, food-safe polyurethane gel
- The rest of the island is coated in a protective, clear sealer and finished with clear varnish
- Two large drawers and full-size lower shelf
- Locking wheels add stability and convenient portability
- Built locally by an Amish craftsman
Note: The workbench will ship by semi truck to a freight terminal near your home. The freight is $175.00 and is prepaid when the order is placed.