Unless you have a lot of lawn to mow, you don't need that noisy, cantankerous gas-powered lawn mower. With a reel mower, there's no engine to start, no oil or spark plugs to change, no noisy engine, no cord to pull, no polluting fumes, and no gas to buy. Reel mowers snip grass (like a pair of scissors) instead of tearing it (like a power mower), and they're quiet enough that you can hear the birds sing while you mow.
- Specifically designed to cut low-growing, creeping grasses
- Mows 16"W swath and cut is adjustable from 1/2" to 2-1/4" high by adjusting the roller assembly
- Plastic roller can't rot
- Unbreakable steel side plate and 1" welded torsion bar frame assembly
- 10" durable composite wheels with radial tread tire
- Cushioned handle grips
- 22"W overall with 42"L handle, 27 lb
Note: Reel mowers are not recommended for cutting long grass or "stringy" weeds like dandelions or buckhorn. For longer growth, use a scythe.