Eco-Bricks High-Density Heating Bricks
Eco-Bricks are environmentally friendly, high-density compressed sawdust bricks for home heating and outdoor use in firepits or campfire rings.
Freight not included in price (call for a quote).
- Burn twice as long as cord wood, store in half the space!
- Economical, eco-friendly way to heat your house or enjoy campfires
- Less mess than cord wood, no bark, no pests
- Made of high-density compressed hardwood sawdust, a byproduct of the woodworking industry
- Ideal for stoves, fireplaces and camping
- Each brick 9-1/2"Lx3-1/2"Wx3"H, approx. 3-1/2 lb
- Pallet of 96 bags (6 bricks per bag)=576 bricks
- Total weight 2,000 lb
- USA made
ECO-BRICKS HIGH-DENSITY HEATING BRICKS DESCRIPTION
BTUs and cost of 1 pallet Eco Bricks =1-48"x48"x96" cord of well seasoned fire wood.