This mill is a copy of the original Corona Victoria mills, which have been a staple in Hispanic families for generations. This mill is inexpensive and the workmanship is rough.
- Very economical way to grind corn meal for cooking or to coarsely grind grains for bird feeders and a few chickens
- Grinds nuts, beans and seeds, too
- Will grind "wet corn" (corn that hasn't been put through a gas-fired corn dryer) or what farmers call "field dried corn"
- Clamps to surface up to 1-1/2" thick
- 13"H from surface, 17-3/4"H overall, hopper 5-1/4"OD
- 10-3/4 lb