Our newspaper log roller will give you a way to use up those old newspapers in a useful and constructive manner. Tightly wrapped newspaper burns slowly and provides extended periods of heat.
Note: Paper logs should not be used in a catalytic stove as the ash will damage the catalyst.
- Insert folded edge of paper into slot and start winding
- Once started, keep adding sections of newspaper until log is desired size (3¼"OD maximum)
- With practice a log can be rolled in about 5 minutes
- Pull center rod out of log to remove
- Attractive bronze and black painted cast alloy and sheet metal, wood handle
- 23"L x 7½"W x 13"H, 8 lb