Lehman's Best Hand Wringer
Save money and time when drying clothes.
Note: Depending on the application, shims may be required.
- Our wringer removes up to twice as much water as a spin dry!
- Quickly squeezes out chamois, rags, clothes, sheets and blankets
- One top-mounted adjustment knob sets tension so pressure is evenly distributed
- Clamps open to 1¾" and swivel for round or square tubs
- Rustproof, all steel frame
- Waxed, maple bearings
- Reversible water board
- Semi-soft, non-marring, rubber rollers
- Tubular steel handle
- 8-1/2"H x 15"W with 12" x 1-7/8" rolls
- 15 lb
We have replacement parts for this item, please call 888-438-5346
LEHMAN'S BEST HAND WRINGER DESCRIPTION
Note: If you are buying our washer and our rinse tubs, we recommend getting two wringers. This allows you to keep one on the washing machine for soapy water and one on the rinse tubs for clean water.