If kerosene is your fuel of choice, these stoves are your versatile, high-quality and high-performing solution. They’ve been in use for over half a century. Designed to handle daily cooking for large Amish families, they’re built strong enough to support heavy stockpots and canners.
- Choose between white (pictured) or black cookstove
- Solid brass burners with seamless ceramic chimneys produce an adjustable flame for a wide range of cooking temperatures.
- Very simple to use: they light with a match, require no preheating and burn with a hot blue flame.
- Cooktop height is a comfortable 32" with 5 burners
- Thick porcelain coatings wipe clean quickly and easily
- Steel 1-gallon tank lifts out for easy filling
- Burns up to 24 hours with one burner set at medium
- USA made by the Amish