Cooking in Cast Iron Book
The versatility of cast iron extends far beyond cornbread and beans.
- Contains more than 150 recipes designed for cast iron cookware
- Traditional favorites like Macaroni and Cheese, Pan-Fried Catfish, and Jonnycakes
- Discover new dishes like Moroccan Spiced-Chicken Couscous, Shrimp Chow Mein, and Polish Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
- You'll be amazed what your cast iron can do
- Includes sections on the benefits, history, care and use of cast iron
- 236 pages
Need to re-season your cast-iron cookware? Head over to the Kitchen Info Center to find out how.