The Artisan is unlike any other wood cookstove. Its gentle, radiant heat is transferred through the internal cast iron structure, spreading heat evenly to the ovens and top cast iron cooking surface. Food in the ovens is bathed in heat from all directions, sealing in flavor without drying (so you'll serve more succulent roasts than ever!). The Artisan also has some of the lowest clearances available from any wood cookstove, while still producing the natural, opulent heat that only wood cooking can provide.
- Solid cast iron top cooking surface accommodates 5 saucepans and provides an extremely "food-friendly" radiant heat
- Stylish, insulated lids are a truly unique feature to any range: when closed, they retain the top cooking surface heat, leaving the highly polished finish warm to the touch; when open, heat radiates into the room
- Large main oven is ideal for all types of roasting, baking or cooking
- Lower warming oven operates at half the main oven temperature, perfect for slow cooking, keeping food hot, or warming plates
- Do not cut openings in counters until you have the appliance as specifications may change slightly without notification
- With the use of double-wall stovepipe clearances can be as little as 3"
- The Artisan requires a chimney certified for woodstove usage
| Specifications |
| Overall Dimensions |
| 35-3/4"W x 35-1/2"H x 24"D, 855 lb |
| Flue || 6" |
| Heating Capacity || 45,000 BTU – 1,200 to 1,700 sq ft |
| Log Size (Max) || 16" |
| Main Oven || 14"W x 12"H x 15-7/8"D |
| Lower Oven || 14"W x 8"H x 15-7/8"D |