Durable tools for felling and hewing logs and timbers but at the same time a work of art. Hand-forged in Sweden by experienced smiths who are so proud of their work they stamp their initials right on the axe head beside the company logo. To keep knuckles away from the face of the log, axe head is slightly twisted in the traditional manner (no bent handle).
- Blades are hardened to Rockwell 58 and ground to a razor sharp edge
- Comes with a grain-leather sheath for protection
- Hickory handles will not loosen or come off
- Desired tool for dressing logs to a precise flat surface
- Blade ground to a 25° bevel on one side only
- Wide 7" blade, 20"L handle, 4 lb.
- 20-year guarantee