Oven controls and fan-Hidden in what's known as the warming closet is a powerful fan (unvented with charcoal filter or duct to outside), programmable clock, oven controls and spice rack.
A size to fit your needs-To replace an existing range, choose the standard 30" model. The expansive 48" range, with its six burners (five on electric model), meets the requirements of the most demanding chef!
Electric smooth cooktop-The uniform black top enhances the look of authenticity, resembling what was once cast iron. The easy-clean smooth top offers four elements on the 30", and five elements on the 48".
No-mess burner bowls-Gas and electric tops are sealed to the oven for easier cleaning and maintenance. Gas models have porcelain enameled cast iron grates and energy saving "instant-on" electronic ignition.
Convection oven-The Heartland Classic oven is one of the most efficient ovens on the market. Looks can be deceiving. It is spacious and heavily insulated, heats up quickly and maintains heat better.
Heartland turns up your cooking performance with the durable Eurokera ceramic top Electric Range. Any qualms about a ceramic cooktop? You shouldn’t have, because it has an inherent strength that will thrive under the daily rigors of your cooking - making it the strongest cooktop surface available. The roomy and energy efficient oven, with four cubic feet of space offers more levels of racking than you may be able to fill. Choose from a selection of cooking modes from conventional to convection. Imagine cooking an entire meal at once or only opening the oven door a single time to do all of your holiday baking.
- 4 high performance burners on a durable Eurokera ceramic surface
- Temperature sensor to cycle burner on and off
- Proximity heat indicators that stay lit until the burners are cool
- Large capacity 4 cubic foot electric convection self cleaning oven
- Temperature controlled warming drawer
- Humidity control feature in the drawer
- Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11" diameter plates
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Quiet and efficient 350 cfm exhaust system