Home > Eco-Friendly > Reusable > Standard Old-Style Canning Jar Rubbers
Standard Old-Style Canning Jar Rubbers
View Larger Image

Standard Old-Style Canning Jar Rubbers

Item #
5 reviews
Today's Price: $3.49
This item has options!
Quantity: 
Adding to Cart...
 
Mix, match and save!
Buy 6 dozen or more for only $3.00 each.


Natural rubber sealing rings fit Ball, Corona, Jewel, Crown, and Gem jars.
  • Orange in color
  • Sold by the dozen
  • 2-3/8"ID, 2-7/8"OD
  • Made in Sri Lanka

Note: Zinc lids are no longer available.

This item has options!
Quantity: 
Adding to Cart...
 
STANDARD OLD-STYLE CANNING JAR RUBBERS DESCRIPTION
"Very pleased with the seals. I have several very old glass lid jars I use for storage of dry beans. Love the seal on the jars now!!" --A Satisfied Lehman's Customer

"These jar rubbers worked well canning with the waterbath method using our vintage Ball and Atlas blue and clear wire bail jars." --A Satisfied Lehman's Customer

Customer Reviews of Standard Old-Style Canning Jar Rubbers
Product Rating: 3.0 out of 5.0(5 reviews)
Showing comments 1-5 of 5
- 8/22/2012
said: Troy
"These jar rubbers worked well canning with the waterbath method using our vintage Ball and Atlas blue and clear wirebail jars."
Was this comment helpful?yes no (1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

- 4/3/2013
said: Becky
"Very pleased with the seals. I have several very old glass lid jars I use for storage of dry beans. Love the seal on the jars now!!"
Was this comment helpful?yes no (1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

- 9/15/2010
said: Judith
"I did not purchase the jar rings to use for canning. I use them with yarn for a craft that I learned many years ago. I agree with other reviewers that they are thinner and more narrow. But, for my purpose, they work just fine. I am so glad to have found them."
Was this comment helpful?yes no (1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

- 10/8/2012
said: Andrew
"These rings may work with some other kind of jar but they are not wide enough in diameter to consistantly seal ball jars with glass lids. They work about 90% of the time... but don't seal the other 10% of the time."
Was this comment helpful?yes no (2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

- 8/5/2010
said: Cloud Harold
"Their own numbers say that the width of the rubber is 1/4 inch, which is too skimpy. My jars won't seal, the rubber slides down on one side. It is too small, you really need the rubber to be at least 4/8 or a bit bigger, like they used to be."
Was this comment helpful?yes no (3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

Showing comments 1-5 of 5