Around here, our Amish neighbors have a serious love for popcorn. This new stainless steel popper is an improved and enhanced model designed by a local Amish man.
- Made of 304 surgical stainless steel
- Steel clad aluminum bottom disperses heat evenly and ensures aluminum does not come in contact with food
- Heavy-duty metal dasher rides smoothly along the bottom to prevent burning and scorching
- Hinged, vented lid provides easy loading and pouring and optimum temperature control
- Lid opens in the front, so it won't close on itself when you pour popcorn out sideways
- Large 6-quart capacity - enough for the whole family
- 8-1/4" ID, 6"D, 3 lb
Much cheaper versions of this popper are available. We carry this one because we know you will be happy with it. Ours is stainless steel, not aluminum. (If you want an aluminum one, try our #2TPP
.) We don't carry the cheap copies because every one we tested had loose handles, a cranking mechanism that got too tight to turn when hot and chintzy, thin metal pots.