Hand-Cranked Radio/Alarm Clock/Flashlight
A must for every family's emergency kit, this combination radio/alarm clock/flashlight never needs batteries, so it's always ready to use in an emergency, power outage or any time you need it during the day or night. Handy 1.1 mm jack can also charge some cell phones and other electronics in a pinch using the hand-crank feature.
- Never needs batteries – just crank for about a minute to get 18 minutes of radio play
- Easy-to tune, lighted digital readout
- AM/FM/Shortwave radio
- Built-in LED flashlight lights for 27 minutes on one minute of cranking
- Can also charge radio using the USB plug (included)
- Use hand crank to charge some cell phones and other electronics with 1.1 mm jack (included)
- Compact size – easy to store anywhere
- Use with your headphones (you supply) – just connect them to the top port
- 6"Lx3"H, weighs less than 8 oz
HAND-CRANKED RADIO/ALARM CLOCK/FLASHLIGHT DESCRIPTION
Helpful Hint: Radio comes with a small amount of charge, so it may initially run longer with less cranking. However, when your radio completely runs out of power, it will take more cranking to restore the charge. We recommend 3-5 minutes of constant cranking.
When you're done using the radio, make sure you turn the switch off on the bottom of the radio to preserve power.
Instead of cranking, you can charge your radio by plugging it into your computer using the included USB plug. We found that just 20 minutes of charging by this method can give you nearly two hours of radio play (no cranking needed).