20 Mule Team Borax
Strong and stubborn as a mule: that's the kind of cleaning power countless families have trusted since 1891.
- A fantastic household cleaner
- Completely safe for washing machines, plumbing and septic tanks
- Removes dirt and stains, brightens fabrics, freshens laundry and conditions hard water
- No strong scents or chemicals
- Does not contain phosphates or chlorine
- 76 oz box (4 lb, 12 oz)
Simple Living Tip: Make your own dishwasher soap! Mix equal parts borax and baking soda and store in an air-tight container. Use 2 TBSP per load and be sure to put white vinegar in the rinse aid compartment. Works great - and all-natural.
20 MULE TEAM BORAX DESCRIPTION
A naturally occurring mineral, borax removes dirt and stains, brightens fabrics, freshens laundry and conditions hard water. It's also a fantastic household cleaner. Use it to clean and deodorize cookware, porcelain, fiberglass, carpets - everything from fine china to garbage pails. Completely safe for washing machines, plumbing and septic tanks. Unlike Borateem, this is pure borax, unscented and does not contain microbicides or other chemicals. Does not contain phosphates or chlorine. 76 oz box (4 lb, 12 oz), USA made.