Gude knives are handcrafted in Solingen, Germany and meet the uncompromising standards that have made German cutlery famous. Santoku knives are designed for Asian-style cooking requiring food to be cut into small pieces.
- Ideal for chopping, slicing and mincing
- Comfortable, well-balanced grip allows for use of full blade
- Made from once piece of forged high-carbon, ice-hardened stainless steel
- No weld between tang and blade
- Cutting edge is hand-ground
- Scalloped blade edge helps release thin slices or sticky food.
- Black hostaform handle fastened with aluminum rivets