Back in our grandparents' day, a good, sturdy crock (or two, or three) was a necessity for making pickles and sauerkraut.
- Numbers stamped on the sides denotes the number of gallons each would hold
- Nothing else in your house can serve as many purposes as these authentic stoneware crocks - and they still have those practical numbers
- Use for fermenting vegetables, as pantry or kitchen containers, kindling holders or umbrella stands
- Timeless looks add old-time charm and utility to any home
- Lead-free glaze is completely foodsafe
- Safe for conventional and microwave ovens and dishwasher
- USA made