Our steel broadfork is now easier to use. Its five angled tines are sharper and go through the dirt easier with less effort. And with a dig depth of over 10", it beats hoes, cultivators and rakes, and is the best way to loosen garden soil.
- Step on the crossbar and use your body weight and the two handles to work fork down into the ground, then pull back gently to break up and aerate soil
- Great for digging root crops, too
- Handles can easily be removed (4 bolts) for simpler storage
- 5 tough, slightly angled steel tines (10-3/4"L)
- Smooth, strong fiberglass handles (42-1/2"L)
- 54-1/4"H x 20"W
- Lighter weight makes it easier to lift
- USA made
STEEL BROADFORK DESCRIPTION
To produce the most fruits and vegetables, your soil needs air, water and nutrients. Use our old-fashioned broadfork at least once a season to maximize all three! No fuel and no pushing required.