A very fast mill (5 lb/min if motorized) that can be mounted on legs or castors so flour drops directly into bin or 5-gallon bucket. Grinds practically anything (bones for fertilizer, hard roots like manioc) but will not grind extremely fine. Works well for cracking grain for animal feed or cereal. Will also hull sunflower seeds.
- Includes coarse and fine adjustable 5-1/2"OD burrs
- Extra fine burrs available, see Extra Fine Burrs For High Speed Grain Mill #60A70
- Extra heavy feed auger, cast iron body
- Standard operating speed 1750 rpm if using 2 HP motor
- Comes with 12" pulley
- Requires hand crank or motor to operate.
- Order Hand Crank for High Speed Grain Mill #60A91 to run mill by hand.
- 25"H, bolts down, 56 lb. 1-year limited warranty
- USA made
Capacity in volume of grinding is approx. 100-300 lb/hr
, depending upon material being ground, moisture content and method of grinding. For a finer grind, the capacity will be lower. For wheat and other dry grains, the grind will be coarse.
Note: The High Speed Grain Mill #2360 is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Delivery may take several weeks depending on the time of year.
Have your own grain mill motor? Call our customer service line at 1-800-438-5346 to make sure it'll work with our High Speed Grain Mill.