Enjoy Freshly Made Butter with
a Time-Proven Design
Long revered as the best churn design available, Lehman's has brought the Dazey churn back after a long hiatus. First made by Dazey Churn & Manufacturing (established in 1906), we've updated it so only glass and stainless steel touch your cream.
LEARN MORE: Click here to read more from Galen Lehman about redesigning our butter churn.
- Improved paddle design shortens cream to butter cycle by 20%
- Taller square glass jar holds 4 quarts, churns approx. 2-1/2 qt
- 16-1⁄4"H, 5"OD opening, 6 lb
- Assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts
- Includes FREE Making Cheese, Butter and Yogurt booklet with tips and recipes