COUNTRY LIVING GRAIN MILL DESCRIPTION
It easily adjusts from fine to coarse and grinds virtually all dry grains and legumes, including wheat, corn, beans, peas and amaranth. In comparison to heavy, cast iron mills, its lighter aluminum body is much easier to handle and move around.
- Strong, aircraft aluminum body, stainless steel spring auger
- White, food-safe powder coating defies scratches, scuffs, dings and chips and keeps grain from ever touching aluminum body
- Two double-sealed ball bearings, spaced apart, increase the stability of the drive shaft and reduce bearing strain
- Large hopper holds up to 2 lb of wheat
- Big V-belt flywheel (12-1/4"OD) and comfortable 8"L handle add momentum to the turning action, require less energy than most hand-operated mills and make the mill easy to motorize.
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.