Hand-Powered Water Pump
In an emergency, power outage or any time you need to move lots of water, this pump handles the job with amazing speed and power – up to 90 gallons per minute. Crank it by hand or use with a power drill; the choice is yours.
Important: At start-up, you will need to crank the pump at a much faster pace until fluid is inside the pump. The distance the water is being moved will affect the speed that you have to crank. For maximum function, use a power drill.
- Empty a flooded basement, drain flooded areas around a house or cottage, pump rain barrel water directly onto your garden, transfer water for livestock.
- Sets up in seconds (instructions included)
- No electricity or messy fuel needed
- Economical to use and easy to take into hard-to-reach areas or difficult terrain
- Tough, ABS plastic body is lightweight, will never rust
- 2" inlet and outlet can be reduced using standard ABS reducers (Minimum reduction is 3/4")
- 11-1/2"Hx10"Wx10-3/4"D, 4-1/4 lb
- Not for use with any flammable liquid