White flakes or clots in milk mean your animal may have mastitis. Early detection is vital for effective treatment. Quickly and safely identify this potentially dangerous infection by stripping or testing the milk before each milking. Squeeze some milk into the cup and the fine-mesh screen in the lid catches any clots or flakes.
Note: The screen is now made of aluminum.
- Lid comes off with a flick of your thumb, preventing any contact with infected milk
- Use when milking goats, sheep and cows
- Seamless cup has large, easy-to-grip handle and hook for hanging over the pail
- Made of aluminum (screen and cup)
- 4"H x 4-1/2"OD
- 2-1/2 cup (20 oz) capacity