Homesteading for Beginners, Vol. I, II and III DVD Set
Longing to learn old-time skills, but unsure how to start? Sit back and relax as a “city-gone-country” family teaches basic homesteading skills in an easygoing, neighborly style. So entertaining, you won’t even realize you’re learning as you watch. Set of 3 DVDs - Vol. I-III.
- Vol. I, learn to start and maintain a garden, raise and butcher chickens, cut firewood and make bread and cheese.
- Vol. II covers maple syrup and yogurt making, root cellaring and canning soup.
- Vol. III focuses on canning meat, potatoes and tomatoes, making homemade noodles and cooking with canned foods.
- Inspiring resources you’ll return to again and again.
- Over 6-1/2 hours combined.