Instantly recognizable with their famous gold-foil spine, Little Golden Books® have become such an icon of American childhood that they’re listed by the Smithsonian. Over 2 billion have been published since the 1940s – that’s enough to reach the moon! These beloved classics are ready to be cherished by a whole new generation.
- Children will feel as though they are riding the big red fire engines and hearing the "clang, clang" of the bell!
- First published in the 1950s.
- Illustrated by Tibor Gergely.
- 6-5⁄8"x7-7⁄8", printed in the USA.
- Choose 5 or more Golden Books for only $3.50 each