Small Heat-Powered Stove Fan
Our unique, smaller fan is an ideal choice for those looking to circulate heat from your wood stove into smaller rooms or homes. Economical and simple to use, it's a great way to increase your comfort level without costly electricity. For use with freestanding wood stoves.
- Moves 100 cubic feet per a minute
- Starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature
- As the stove heats up, the fan runs faster to move warm air throughout the room rather than just to the ceiling above the stove
- Costs nothing to operate – no cords, plugs or batteries needed
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Up to 10% cost savings and reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Fan automatically shuts off when stove cools down
- Virtually silent – no loud blower noise
- Works best at temperatures between 230ºF and 650ºF
- Black blade 8"L, fan approx. 8-5/8"H, 1-1/2 lb
- Assembled in Canada with domestic and imported parts
Do not use with temperatures over 650ºF as it will cause damage to the fan.
Looking for a larger stove fan? See Related Products.
SMALL HEAT-POWERED STOVE FAN DESCRIPTION
When using your fan: Be sure to position fan on the stovetop so that cool air will be drawn over the cooling fins. It should not be used directly in front of the stove pipe or at the front of the stove.
A stovetop thermometer is recommended. Works best at temperatures between 230ºF and 650ºF (110ºC-345ºC). Do not use over 650ºF (345ºC).