Recycled Large Colander by Preserve
Hands down, we're excited to find a colander that not only is durable for the toughest cook, but is good for the environment too. Made of 100% recycled plastic, it helps save energy and resources. And the best part is that when you're done, you can recycle it again, so you'll waste nothing.
- Extremely durable, it's ideal for straining pastas and washing produce
- Freestanding, so you can set in the sink or rest on sink with flat side edges
- Curved handles for easy transferring
- Choose from 3 colors: green, red and white (each sold separately)
- Holds up to 3-1/2 qt
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-1/2"H x 12-1/2"OD, 1 lb
- USA made
RECYCLED LARGE COLANDER BY PRESERVE DESCRIPTION
Made in the USA, Preserve® recycles #5 polypropylene (a safe plastic that does not leach any chemicals) into useful kitchenware. They're designed to be reused over and over, giving you years of use. If they do get tired, you can recycle it yourself, or send it back to Preserve's recycling program and they'll recycle it for you.