Recycled Plates by Preserve
We may be biased, but in our humble opinion, they're the perfect plates. Taking yesterday's throw-aways and transforming them into useful dinnerware, these plates are made to uphold everyday use. Textured surface hides utensil marks, while curved edge provides a comfortable, secure grip.
Want the whole table setting? See related products for matching cutlery and cups.
- A greener choice: 100% recycled plastic saves energy and valuable resources
- The perfect plate for picnics, parties and camping
- Safe for children – don't have the danger of breakage, like ceramic or porcelain
- Choose from blue, green or red set (each set sold separately)
- BPA free and melamine free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Overall 10"OD, 1 lb
- Set of 4 plates
- USA made
RECYCLED PLATES BY PRESERVE DESCRIPTION
Made in the USA, Preserve® recycles #5 polypropylene (a safe plastic that does not leach any chemicals) into useful, durable plates. They're designed to be reused over and over, giving you years of use. If they do get tired, you can recycle it yourself, or send it back to Preserve's recycling program and they'll recycle it for you.