Recycled Bowls by Preserve
An eco-friendly way to enjoy your morning cereal. Made of recycled plastic (including takeout containers), these bowls have a curved line design that makes them incredibly sturdy and stable. Great for oatmeal, salads and side dishes too.
Want the whole table setting? See related products for matching plates, cutlery and cups.
- A greener choice: 100% recycled plastic saves energy and valuable resources
- Comfortable to hold with curved side edge
- Safe for children – don't have the danger of breakage, like glass
- Choose from blue, green or red set (each sold separately)
- Holds up to 16 oz
- BPA free and melamine free
- Dishwasher safe
- 2-1/8"H, overall 6-3/4"OD (with edge)
- Set of 4
- USA made
RECYCLED BOWLS BY PRESERVE DESCRIPTION
Made in the USA, Preserve® recycles #5 polypropylene (a safe plastic that does not leach any chemicals) into useful bowls. They're designed to be reused over and over. If they do get tired, you can recycle it yourself, or send it back to Preserve's recycling program and they'll recycle it for you.