Easy Greasy™ Strainer
A simpler way for healthier eating. More than a colander, this strainer is made to drain grease from cooked food without making a mess (or clogging your sink drain). Bottom container sits under strainer to collect grease. Includes a lid so you can save the grease for other cooking or dispose of later.
Note: Use for grease that is a byproduct of cooked food; not for cooking oil used in deep-frying.
- Holds up to 3 lb of meat
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Heat resistant up to 260°F
- Pouring handle for easy transferring of drained food
- Dishwasher safe
- When stacked 5-1/4"H, widest part 10-1/2"W
- USA made
EASY GREASY™ STRAINER DESCRIPTION
Ways to Use Easy Greasy:
1. Take it with you for tailgating, so you have a portable way to drain grease.
2. As you drain grease, save it in bottom container with lid. When you need grease for cooking, you'll have it on hand.
3. Use for straining jams and jellies – just line with a cheese cloth.
4. Strain water from boiling potatoes – allow it to cool, then use for watering your plants (very nutritious for plants).
3-Piece Strainer: Strainer sits on top; grease drains into the bottom container. When done, put on the lid, so you can save the grease for other cooking or dispose of later. All pieces separate from each other, so you could use the strainer or container by itself. Bottom container 7"OD x 2-1/8"D.
Helpful Hint: Since bacon grease sometimes can exceed temperatures of 260°F, remove from heat for 2 minutes before pouring into Easy Greasy.