Wood-Fired Water Bath Canner/Cooker
Ships from Manufacturer. Allow 2-3 weeks.
Built-in firebox under canner means virtually all the heat goes towards heating its contents. Use for canning, for butchering, to render lard, or to heat water for washing.
- Made of 1/8" thick stainless steel with double-walled firebox.Comes with lid, wooden canning rack, welded handles, cast iron air intake knob on firebox door, 1" brass valve for drawing off water
- 3-3/4" cast iron legs, 6" flue
- Holds up to 32 quart jars or 26 gallons of liquid
- For outdoor use only
- Requires a 4 ft section of 6"OD stove pipe and elbow (attaches to the flue in the back)
- 34"H x 25-1/4"OD, kettle 15"D, 160 lb.
Note: The canner/cooker will ship by semi truck to a freight terminal near your home. The freight is $175.00 and is prepaid when the order is placed.
* NOTE: This product is drop shipped. This means it is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take an extra week or two to be delivered.