Fastest way to chop and dice. The ULU knife's crescent-shaped blade is much more practical than long knives for chopping and mincing.
- Rock back and forth to swiftly dice vegetables, herbs and garlic
- Razor-sharp blade never leaves the job
- Fits perfectly in the curved hardwood bowl for super efficient dicing
- Turn bowl over for a flat cutting surface
- Used by the native people of Alaska for centuries
- Knife has 6"L stainless steel blade
- Bowl is 8"W x 8"L x 1-1/2"D
- Made of Alaskan Birch and American Walnut
Note: HANDWASH ONLY
"The ULU choppers are great!"
-Margaret and Richard Comfort in Arrington, VA